Financial Tips – Learn More
Websites provided by the Independent Community Bankers of America:
- Practical Money Skills for Life
- What’s My Score
- Treasury Launches Multi-Media Campaign to Help Young Adults Control Their Credit
- National Protect Your Identity Week
- MyMoney.Gov: Financial Preparedness for Potential Natural Disaster
- FDIC’s Money Smart
- JumpStart Coalition
- JumpStart Coalition: State Financial Education Requirements
- Actuarial Foundation Financial Literacy Curriculum “Building Your Future”
- The Wall Street Journal Classroom Edition
- Operation Hope
- Online Programs for Children
- Online Programs for Teens and Adults
Banking Related Sites
- FDIC is the government agency that insures deposits up to $250,000.
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh is an agency of the Federal government involved in supplying funding for lending out for housing.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond is the institution that regulates bank holding companies and commercial banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System in West Virginia.
- Small Business Administration has an office in Clarksburg, West Virginia.
- West Virginia Division of Banking is the state government agency that regulates state chartered banking institutions in West Virginia.
- AnnualCreditReport.com is the central site that allows you to request a free credit file disclosure, commonly called a credit report, once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
BCBank is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.